Hi, I'm Harry
London based software developer with years of experience writing open source
software in C, C++, Python, and Go.
Primarily a back-end developer, who gets his kicks from optimising slow software
and designing elegant solutions.
Most of my work can be found on GitHub.
Some of the more interesting projects I've worked on include:
- Mantid - C++/Python - Data analysis tool for neutron scattering experiments
- imv - C - Simple X11/Wayland image viewer for tiling window managers
- Nightmare House 2 - C++ - 3D horror game for Windows, OSX, and Linux
- Rosella - Go - Lightweight IRC daemon for privacy conscious users
- CSSRadar - C - Cheat program for Counter-Strike:Source on Linux
- Hexagon - C++ - Recreation of SuperHexagon, a videogame
- vtf2png - C - VTF to PNG conversion tool
- vpkex - C - VPK archive extractor