Hi, I'm Harry
I'm a London based software developer with years of experience developing and maintaing open source software in C, C++, Python, and Go. Primarily a back-end developer, I get my kicks from building simple, fast software.
I currently work in fintech, and I'm not looking for new job opportunities, thanks.
Most of my work can be found on GitHub.
Some of the projects I've worked on:
- imv - C - Simple X11/Wayland image viewer for tiling window managers
- Mantid - C++/Python - Data analysis tool for neutron scattering experiments
- Nightmare House 2 - C++ - 3D horror game for Windows, OSX, and Linux
- Rosella - Go - Lightweight IRC daemon for privacy conscious users
- CSSRadar - C - Cheat program for Counter-Strike:Source on Linux
- Hexagon - C++ - Recreation of SuperHexagon, a videogame
- vtf2png - C - VTF to PNG conversion tool
- vpkex - C - VPK archive extractor